The Doctoral (Ph.D.) Studies of the Department of Business Administration and Tourism of the Hellenic Mediterranean University aim to promote original scientific research and lead to the acquisition of a Doctoral (Ph.D.) Degree.
A Ph.D. Degree is an academic degree that certifies that the holder has conducted original scientific research and has therefore substantially contributed to the development of their respective scientific field.
The Doctoral (Ph.D.) Study Program of the Department of Business Administration and Tourism of the Hellenic Mediterranean University is structured and operates in accordance with the provisions of Law 4485/2017 and the general institutional framework as in force.
INVITATION FOR Ph.D. CANDIDATES
Interested parties are invited to send their submissions electronically to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The following are required:
- Expression of Interest Application (please find the application form below);
- Detailed CV;
- Brief summary of Ph.D. Research Proposal which should contains at least:
- Proposed Ph.D. dissertation topic;
- Explanation of the necessity to pursue the proposed Ph.D. dissertation;
- Description of the purpose of the Ph.D. dissertation, as well as its individual objectives;
- Description of the methodology to be followed;
- Any required equipment (software or hardware) and other specialized materials and consumables and how to ensure access to them;
- Indicative bibliography;
- Expected results;
- Indicative schedule.
All the above should be electronically submitted to the email address: email@example.com.
For more information, please contact us:
HELLENIC MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND TOURISM
Secretariat of the Department
P.C. 710 04 HERAKLION – CRETE
Tel: +30 2810 379613, 9679 – Fax: 2810 379638
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mrs. Afroditi Fanouraki)
In case you receive a positive answer from the Department of Business Administration and Tourism, you should also provide the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum vitae, with all the certificates and attestations mentioned attached (e.g. professional experience, copies of publications or works if any, etc);
- Copy of degree recognition by the Interdisciplinary Organization for the Recognition of Academic Degrees and Information (D.O.A.T.A.P.) (if necessary);
- Copy of transcript of records;
- Photocopy of ID card or passport;
- Copy of foreign language certificate;
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.
|Government Gazette – Regulation of Doctoral Studies of the Department of Business Administration and Tourism|
|Form – EXPRESSION OF INTEREST APPLICATION FOR Ph.D. CANDIDATES|